Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Wears What: Who Killed Summer? PART ONE.

I had noticed that Jude, of Who Killed Summer fame, wears a fair bit of directional highstreet. Since I added the Who Killed Summer post I had lots of questions about the clothing, so I'm dedicating a good old 'Who Wears What' to Who Killed Summer!

This post I'm looking at Jude...

So, from Episode 3, I noticed that Jude loves his highstreet clothing, especially AllSaints 'Ino Swimshorts', 'Void Tee' (also on that Channel 4 advert that's before Comedy programmes) and the 'Rogue Gallery' Tee. Really really like those tye dye swimshorts, much better than an average floral/block colour pair.

jude1

Jude and Claire relaxing in France, Jude wears the politically correct 'rogue gallery' tee and the aforementioned 'ino swimshorts'.

jude2

In true Jude style, his head is missing in this piece of B-Roll! (a la the incident with Liam Gallagher! heh) But you can tell it's him wearing his signature AllSaints style; the Void Tee and a leather jacket with skinny black jeans.

jude3

A rock-and-roll star? Maybe... Jude again, wears an AllSaints checked 'confederate shirt', and the reoccurring leather jacket at Bennicasim.

tete1

Also, I couldn't help but notice that Tete was wearing the amazing Amos Gilet - noticed there's a few still online! You'd be really lucky to get your hands on one! I do still adore the Amos Jacket though!


Ms. Judy Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment