Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A very brief introduction...hello!



I'm a current blogger (fashion, music, press, lifestyle, gossip, beauty) on Wordpress, and have always loved Wordpress but feel somewhat restricted. So I thought I'd give Blogger a whirl!

I'm Claire - A.K.A Judy Pink. Lots of people call me Judy now. This is alas, the norm. I moved to London a year ago with my long suffering Fiance (my Finance? heh). I'm a 'writer' (Website Content Editor) by day, and a writer/shopper/dancer by night. I live in North London and work in East London. I feel like I've finally found myself, and I'm beyond ecstatic with my life; actually 'living the dream' as sad as that may sound! I'm certainly a happy-go-lucky, prim-and-proper lady.

I'll publish a few of my older blogs from my other blog: Judy Pink on Wordpress.

You can also follow me on Twitter: Judy Pink on Twitter.

So for now I bid you a found farewell.

Ms. Judy Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment